Sunday, September 13, 2009

AIR JORDAN HALL OF FAME EDITION I

Apart of the recently released "Hall Of Fame" pack.
My favorite out of the pack.
The pack itself is a horrible concept in my opinion.
But I'll let you be the judge of that.



The final part of the Jordan Hall of Fame pack, joining the Six Rings and the Air Jordan 2009, is yet another Air Jordan I. Finished the same way as its H.o.F. brethren, in black leather and patent with white accents, the Jordan I also features the digital-style numbers that relate in some way to Michael Jordan's career, both on and off the court. (You can see the "32,292" at the ankle collar, which represents the number of total points he scored in the NBA.) They're scheduled to drop around the weekend of September 10th, which is when Jordan is due to be inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield, MA. More flicks after the jump. [Via Kix and the City]









No comments:

Post a Comment